Join the National Drug-Free Workplace Alliance Today!
Unite with other drug-free workplace employers and stakeholders to share a strong unified voice in pushing back against the harms of drugs and alcohol in the workplace. By joining the National Drug-Free Workplace Alliance you will have access to drug-free workplace program materials, tools, resources and education that you need to implement a new program or enhance an existing one.
Your membership also allows Drug Free America Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, to continue to advocate on your behalf to preserve and strengthen employers' rights to maintain safe and healthy work environment that promotes prosperity for all.
Annual Membership Package
Membership in the National Drug-Free Workplace Alliance is open to employers, drug-free workplace stakeholders and supporting organizations. The annual membership period runs from January 1st through December 31st.
NDWA provides the following services as needed:
- Written drug-Free workplace policy templates with guidance
- U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) policies and documents for those regulated by the U.S. DOT
- Assistance in policy implementation
- Assistance with applying for Workers' Compensation insurance discounts if applicable
- Supporting forms
- Drug testing set-up at very affordable rates
- Online courses for up to five (5) personnel (one course per person) valid during current membership year. See Training Descriptions
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Supervisor
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Employee
- Parent "Keeping Your Kids Drug Free" (optional, included with all courses)
- Discounted rates on additional annual training passes
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) referral
- Periodic updates on issues affecting drug-free workplace
- Consultation as needed
- National Drug-Free Work Week campaign materials
- Annual membership logo (digital format)
Join now at prices listed below and recieve membership through December 2018!
|Number of Employees||Cost|
|1 – 25 Employees||$100|
|26 – 50 Employees||$200|
|51 – 100 Employees||$300|
|More than 100 employees||Email For Quote|