Join the National Drug-Free Workplace Alliance Today!
Unite with other drug-free workplace employers and stakeholders to share a strong unified voice in pushing back against the harms of drugs and alcohol in the workplace. By joining the National Drug-Free Workplace Alliance you will have access to drug-free workplace program materials, tools, resources and education that you need to implement a new program or enhance an existing one.
Your membership also allows Drug Free America Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, to continue to advocate on your behalf to preserve and strengthen employers' rights to maintain safe and healthy work environment that promotes prosperity for all.
Get a Drug Free Workplace Program Through Our Annual Membership Package
Membership in the National Drug-Free Workplace Alliance is open to employers, drug-free workplace stakeholders and supporting organizations. The annual membership period runs from January 1st through December 31st.
NDWA provides the following services as needed:
- Written drug-Free workplace policy templates with guidance
- U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) policies and documents for those regulated by the U.S. DOT
- Assistance in policy implementation
- Assistance with applying for Workers' Compensation insurance discounts if applicable
- Supporting forms
- Drug testing set-up at very affordable rates
- Online courses for up to four (4) personnel (one course per person) valid during current membership year. See Training Descriptions
- Supervisor (DOT compliant)
- Parent "Keeping Your Kids Drug Free" (optional, included with all courses)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) referral
- Periodic updates on issues affecting drug-free workplace
- Consultation as needed
- Annual membership certificate & digital logo
|Number of Employees||Cost|
|Unlimited Number of Employees||$200|