About: National Drug-Free Workplace Alliance
Recent Posts by National Drug-Free Workplace Alliance
The Drug Scene Has Changed - As parents, we come from many backgrounds, cultures, geography, education and social structure. Some may have used drugs themselves or been exposed to drug abuse and addictive behavior as youth. All of these things contribute to the attitude we convey to our children about drug use, be...
Drug and Alcohol TestingIs drug and alcohol testing legal? YES! Legally Sensitive Areas:
- Safeguard employee’s confidentiality
- Ensure the policy is clearly communicated
- Establish procedures to thoroughly investigate alleged violations
- Ensure quality control and confirmation of positive tests
- Conform to union contracts, if applicable
Typical Testing Situations
Each employee, as a condition of employment, may be required to participate...
Recent Comments by National Drug-Free Workplace Alliance
No comments by National Drug-Free Workplace Alliance yet.